* Did the Jewish State Commit a Historic Misjudgment by Selecting the Name “Israel”? The never-ending Israeli-Palestinian conflict is one of the world’s most intractable and explosive disputes, causing heightened emotion and bloodshed in the Middle East and around the globe.
* Half of the public: Failure to apply sovereignty - Netanyahu's personal failure Yesha Council Chairman David Alhaini: 'I hope PM doesn't give in to threats by Left and Arabs, and keep promises to make historic move.'
* Palestinians Are Angry at Arab-World Indifference to Israeli Annexation, Says Report Palestinian frustration and anger with the Arab world for its general indifference to Israel’s plan to extend sovereignty to parts of Judea and Samaria are growing, Palestinian Media Watch reported on Friday.
* How Palestinians Terrorize Their Own People "We see corruption everywhere. Is the Palestinian Authority headed towards self-destruction? Or is it just destroying the [Palestinian] people so that its own sons and relatives can rise to power?" — Nadia Harhash.
* Boston: “Day of Rage” protestors call for violent destruction of Israel Tensions brewed at “Day of Rage” rallies and vehicle caravans nationwide on July 1, protesting Israel’s plans to apply sovereignty to parts of Judea and Samaria, more commonly known as the West Bank.
* Iran and North Korea: The Real Axis of Evil (As in Missile Allies?) Iran's close relationship with the DPRK extends to missile development.
* What’s in a Name? The Israeli-Palestinian Case The Palestinian-Arab propaganda machine incessantly fuels aggressive anti-Israel campaigns.
* Post-Brexit EU Defence Policy: Is Germany Leading towards a European Army? It is difficult to overstate the impact of Brexit European defence policy – from here onwards referred by the acronym CSDP, the EU’s Common Security and Defence Policy.
* Turkey Deporting Protestant Christians Dozens of Protestant Christian families, according to the Association of Protestant Churches, have been asked to leave Turkey or have not been allowed to enter the country -- all based on trumped-up charges, such as "being a threat to national security".
* Turkey ‘Shocked’ U.S. Opposes Converting Hagia Sophia into a Mosque The government of Turkey issued a statement Wednesday saying Ankara was “shocked” at a statement from U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo urging Islamist President Recep Tayyip Erdogan not to turn the Hagia Sophia into a mosque.