* Israel election: Netanyahu seeks defectors after failing to secure majority Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's right-wing bloc appears to have failed to secure a parliamentary majority in Monday's general election.
* Likud has beaten Blue and White, but Netanyahu's options hinge on final count In Israel's multi-party system, there's a world of difference between the prime minister winning the backing of 61, 60 or 59 of the Knesset's 120 MKs.
* Israel heads for Netanyahu-led minority government. Fourth election? low option The outcome of Israel's third election in 11 months points to at least half the electorate's overwhelming desire for continuity in government rather than the chaos of another deadlocked ballot and the resulting economic havoc.
* Palestinians protest as Israeli bulldozers clear land Palestinians have launched protests in the occupied West Bank after Israeli bulldozers began clearing land in what villagers fear is an attempt to confiscate it for future Jewish settlements.
* Coronavirus prophecy: God is punishing humanity until Third Temple is built -bizarre claim HUMANITY is being punished by God with the coronavirus until a Third Temple is built in the city of Jerusalem, a rabbi has extraordinarily claimed.
* Russia says rebel positions in Syria's Idlib have merged with Turkish army posts Russia's Ministry of Defence said on Wednesday that fortified rebel positions in Syria's Idlib province had merged with Turkish observation posts, and that artillery attacks on nearby civilian areas and Russia's air base in Syria had become daily.
* Empires of the steppes fuel Erdogan Khan's dreams As Putin meeting looms, no one in Moscow believes any word, promise or cajoling from Erdogan anymore.
* A Fragile Anti-US Alliance: Russia Accuses China of Technology Theft The relationship between Russia and China is based on shared short-term strategic interests, but their differences lie just beneath the surface.
* Who Is the Ayatollah's New Top General? The new head of the Quds Force, Gen. Esmail Qaani, is someone who not only desires to kill Americans but also boasts about killing Americans.
* Supermoon to Appear on Purim, then Passover: 'An Omen Signaling Imminent Return of Davidic Dynasty' The first supermoon of 2020 will appear on Monday evening as the holiday of Purim ends and the second day referred to as Shushan Purim begins.