* Forgotten history: US bankers financing US enemies-and why it is important now In 1971, Gary Allen published his book, None Dare Call it Conspiracy. It quickly became an unofficial best seller.
* "No, The Muslim Jesus Is Not Even Close To The Jesus Of The Bible" The establishment brings us deceptive and disingenuous apologetics for Islam on a regular basis, and there is rarely any pushback.
* Jewish MKs make first Temple Mount visit since 2015 Yehudah Glick and Shuli Moalem-Refaeli enter flashpoint site as police test the waters 2 years after lawmakers were banned.
* NKorean missile over Japan triggers sirens Kim Jong-un escalated his military stance early Tuesday, Aug. 29, by firing a ballistic missile over Japan's northern Island of Hokkaido.
* Israel Declares Hebron an Official Jewish Settlement 38 years after returning to the West Bank City, Hebron's Jewish community has acquired the official status of an independent settlement.
* The US's Catch-22: Defeat ISIS, Don't Empower Iran The US fears confronting Iran could destabilize Lebanon, Syria and Iraq.
* Head of Military Intelligence: Hezbollah is Tightening Grip on Lebanon Herzi Halevi told UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres that the organization should do more to prevent the next war.
* Hamas: Iran ties restored Terrorist group leader says rift with Iran over Syrian civil war resolved, Iran 'developing our military strength to liberate Palestine.'
* Putin to Netanyahu: We won't rein in Iran Reports suggest PM, Russian president failed to achieve understanding on Iran, with Putin telling Netanyahu he will not act against Tehran.