* Iran nuclear talks intensify as key deadline nears Talks have resumed in Switzerland ahead of Tuesday's deadline for a preliminary nuclear deal with Iran.
* Iran deal worse than Israel feared, Netanyahu says PM warns of 'Iran-Lausanne-Yemen axis'; Defense minister warns of "tragedy for moderate regimes in Middle East and entire Western world".
* Arab League agrees to create joint military force The heads of Arab League countries meeting in Egypt have agreed to create a joint Arab military force.
* Pursuit of Jewish Rights on the Mount is Challenge for Jordan Jordan is used to the status quo in Jerusalem, but it might have to overcome its own pride and soon accept Jewish demands for change.
* Take a Sneak Peak at Israel's Secret Submarine Fleet Israel's nuclear-capable INS Tanin able to operate deep within enemy territory - to lethal effect.
* American-Israeli Rabbi compares Obama to Haman Shlomo Riskin of Efrat says Obama disrespectful to Netanyahu, Israel, 'future of world.'
* Putin: Russia Ready to Help 'Palestine' Become Reality In address to Arab League on Saturday, Russian President Vladimir Putin stressed his country's plan to help Palestinians achieve statehood.
* Israel Sees Another War With Hezbollah Soon Israel's next war is likely to be fought against Lebanon's Hezbollah terrorist militia, according to Israeli military sources who spoke to the Walla news portal.
* White House in a fight for authority over Iran deal Officials in the administration are said to be ramping up their efforts for congressional support before a March 31 deadline.
* Don't leave Serbia to Russia and China For a variety of good reasons, European leaders are focusing their attention on the war in Ukraine. At the same time, the Western Balkans, where Europe's last war was staged, have fallen to the bottom of the European agenda, as have discussions on EU enlargement.