* Powers may end up with Iranian model for NKorea Even North Korea's 150-kiloton hydrogen bomb and avowed ability to fit it onto an intercontinental ballistic missile, as Kim Jong-un demonstrated Sunday, Sept. 3, have so far drawn nothing more decisive from the world's powers than words of condemnation and threats of stronger sanctions.
* Israel's Exports Have Risen to $50 Billion in 2017 Israeli exports rose 6 percent - to $50 billion - during the first half of 2017, according to the Israel Export and International Cooperation Institute.
* Global race for AI will 'most likely cause' WWIII as computers launch 1st strike - Musk Competition for superiority in Artificial Intelligence at national level will 'most likely' cause World War Three, billionaire entrepreneur Elon Musk has said, warning that an AI may deem first use its best chance of winning.
* Idf Holds Largest Exercise In 20 Years To Prepare For Imminent Hezbollah Threat The IDF is set to launch a large-scale exercise in preparation for a potential faceoff with the Shi'ite terror group, that continues to pose an imminent danger to the country's security.
* Iran/Hizballah noose tightens around Israel Nikki Haley, the US Ambassador to the UN, challenged the international community to hold Iran to account on Thursday, Aug. 31, after the Islamic Republic showed its 'true colors' by restoring its ties with the Palestinian extremist Hamas.
* 120 Years Later: 3 Days In Basel That Changed The Course Of The Jewish Nation The journey that was embarked on in the First Zionist Congress was the beginning of a Jewish transformation.
* Hebron's Jews No Longer Under PA in Move Proving Holy City's Future Is Jewish The small Jewish community in Hebron, comprising approximately 100 families, has been officially upgraded from its status as a neighborhood within the Palestinian Authority and will come under the municipal auspices of the state of Israel for the first time, Defense Minister Avigdor Liberman announced on Tuesday.
* Iran: 'If attacked, war won't be limited to our borders' Addressing a group of officers in Tehran, Iranian military chief Mohammad Baqeri says even the arrogant West is smart enough to know that a ground war will cost them dearly.
* Nikki Haley: Hamas Boast of Iranian Support a 'Stunning Admission' The United States on Thursday described remarks by a Palestinian Hamas leader boasting of strong military ties with Iran as a 'stunning admission' that showed Tehran was violating a UN ban on arms exports.
* Group Sues: Jews-Only Metal Detector at Temple Mount is Racism Otzma Yehudit (Jewish strength), a right-wing political party, brought an appeal to the Israeli Supreme Court on Thursday requesting the removal of the metal detectors at the Mughrabi Gate, the only entrance Jews are permitted to use to access the Temple Mount.
* Report: Russia Protecting Iranian Weapons Factories in Syria With S-400 System Russia has reportedly placed its advanced S-400 air defense system near Iranian weapons factories in Syria.
* US general: Islamic State chief Baghdadi likely still alive Commander of US-led coalition against ISIS admits he doesn't 'have a clue' where Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is, but he has 'seen no convincing evidence, intelligence, or open-source or other rumor or otherwise that he's dead.'
* IS conflict: Iraq declares 'liberation' of Nineveh province Iraq's prime minister says Nineveh province has been "fully liberated" from so-called Islamic State, after the district of Tal Afar was recaptured.
* "All Israelis Should Ascend to Temple Mount", Declares Minister All Israelis should visit the Temple Mount, Agriculture Minister Uri Ariel, who served as the first head of the Beit El Regional Council during the 1980s, said Tuesday evening, following a 'trial' earlier in the day during which police allowed sitting MKs to visit the holy site for the first time since 2015.