* Netanyahu on Iran: We will not let them get nuclear arms Netanyahu's comments were Israel's first response to Iran's announcement that it will continue its nuclear program.
* Germany and UK urge Iran against aggressive steps One year after the US pulled out of the Iran nuclear deal, the Islamic Republic is now threatening to scale back its commitments to Russia.
* Persian Gulf is vital enough for US to go to war Would America fight if Iran closes the Persian Gulf to shipping? Confides the Magic 8-Ball: "Signs point to yes."
* Israel wants to strengthen, annex West Bank settlements Israel's Ministry of Tourism plans to provide grants for investors wanting to build hotels in West Bank settlements - grants amounting to as much as 20% of the total intended investment.
* Between Memorial Day and Independence Celebrations Yet another topsy-turvy week in Israel. One moment our heads were down racing to a shelter, the next we are looking up to the sky and seeing no more missiles.
* Former Israeli National Security Adviser Discusses Islamic Jihad, Gaza Options Yaakov Amidror, former Israel Defense Forces (IDF) general and national security adviser for the Israeli government, discussed the Palestinian Islamic Jihad and how the Israeli government should response to the recent rocket attacks in a phone call Tuesday with reporters.
* US Officials: Iran Seems to be Moving Ballistic Missiles by Boat to Persian Gulf Iran appears to be moving short-range ballistic missiles aboard boats in the Persian Gulf in response to United States moving an aircraft strike group to the Middle East, several U.S. officials told CNN, in response to the threat from Tehran.
* Egypt and Iran Vie for Influence in Gaza While Cairo is exerting its influence in Gaza to avoid a new conflict and mediate a period of calm, Iran sees Gaza as one more base from which to grow and control a proxy terrorist army.
* European Elections: "The Battle for Europe has Begun" "We are fighting for Europe to remain European, with European values...." - Tomio Okamura, President, Czech Freedom and Direct Democracy party (SPD) and Deputy Speaker of the Chamber of Deputies.
* Islamic Jihad Leader Expects war with Israel to break out next summer Speaking to Al Mayadeen news channel, Ziad al-Nahala said that when the ceasefire was reached they were about to target Tel Aviv.