* Is the PA Trying to Renew Temple Mount Terror? Top PA religious leaders claim Al-Aqsa Mosque 'threatened' by Israel, renewing calls that led to terror wave in October and November.
* US acknowledges withholding information from Israel on Iran talks State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki says "not everything you're hearing from the Israeli government is an accurate depiction of the talks."
* PM: US Must Fight Islamic Fanatics, From ISIS and Iran Prime Minister Netanyahu stressed to US Senator David Perdue the need to fight Islamic fanaticism - whatever its source.
* Rev. Graham: Obama 'Ignoring These Are Islamic Extremists' 'Bent on Destroying the West' - 'He's Given a Pass to Islam'President Barack Obama will not acknowledge the truth of Islamic terrorism, its religious grounding in the Quran, and that it is bent on 'destroying the West,' but instead Obama, whose 'entire life' was shaped by Islam, cannot accept the evil in front of him and apparently is trying to 'protect Islam,' said reverend Franklin Graham, president of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association.
* Ukraine troops retreat from key town of Debaltseve The Ukrainian president says his forces are making an "organised" withdrawal from the embattled town of Debaltseve.
* Iran's Khamenei threatens West with cut in gas exports if hit with sanctions "The enemy is using the lever of sanctions to the hilt and their goal is to stop our people's progress," Khamenei said in a public speech in Tehran carried by the official IRNA news agency.
* 'ISIS sets sights on Libya as gateway to eventual invasion of Europe' According to the Telegraph, ISIS jihadists plan to 'flood Libya with militiamen from Syria and Iraq, who will then sail across the Mediterranean posing as migrants on people-trafficking vessels.'
* Obama Tries to Split Religion From Terrorism at Summit In this March 30, 2014, file photo, Islamic State group militants hold up their flag as they patrol in a commandeered Iraqi military vehicle in Fallujah, 40 miles (65 kilometers) west of Baghdad, Iraq.
* Meet the 'Foreign Legion' of the Anti-ISIS Christian Militia Who are the US and British military men fighting in the ranks of Dwekh Nawsha in Iraq - and why are they there?
* EU warns Russia as Ukraine ceasefire breaks down The EU foreign service said on Wednesday (18 February) it is 'ready to take appropriate action' if Russia continues to violate the latest Minsk ceasefire.