* Police Block March to Temple Mount Jerusalem police have ruled that activists cannot hold a march to the Temple Mount this Sunday.
* Israel at 68: Not isolated, but badly misunderstood Israel is not isolated. What it is, however, is badly misunderstood and not universally loved, and both those conditions leave us often wringing our hands.
* VIDEO: United Nations ambassadors wish Israel a Happy Independence Day 'It is gratifying to see Israel's friends standing by our side and wishing us a happy Independence Day,' Ambassador Danon said.
* Thousands of Arab Israelis march for Palestinian 'return' to Israel Rally for first time in the Negev, protesters in Rahat, including Arab Knesset members, swear to defend land and uphold Palestinian rights.
* Turkey 'needs to fulfil deal' to gain visa-free EU travel A deal to allow Turks visa-free travel within Europe will collapse if Turkey does not fulfil its commitments, the European Commission president has said.
* Could Osama bin Laden's son be the future leader of al-Qaeda? In his first interview from the Situation Room, Obama tells CNN about the raid that killed the Al-Qaeda leader.Video provided by Newsy Newslook.
* 20 breathtaking pictures of Israel on its 68th birthday Award-winning Israeli photographer shares rare picutres of Israel's landscape to mark its 68th anniversary: 'There is nowhere more beautiful.'
* IDF general: IS fighters training with Hamas in Gaza Though it is trying to warm up to Cairo, Hamas also cooperating with jihadists waging insurgency in Sinai, Yoav Mordechai tells Saudi website.
* Israel and "Palestine": What International Law Requires International law has one overarching debility.