* Ukraine 'hits Russia armoured column' amid aid impasse Ukraine says it has partially destroyed an armoured column crossing from Russia, as a controversial Russian aid convoy still waits at the border.
* Iraq crisis: Sunni leaders propose deal with new PM Some leaders of Iraq's Sunni Muslim minority have said they may work with the new prime minister, a move that could help break political deadlock.
* Draft terms for long-term Gaza truce revealed in Egyptian newspaper Draft terms reportedly include agreement to open border crossings, deploy PA security forces in enclave.
* Russian defense ministry denies any incursion into Ukraine, says no vehicles destroyed Ukrainian artillery destroyed a "significant" part of a Russian armored column that crossed into Ukraine during the night, President Petro Poroshenko told British Prime Minister David Cameron on Friday, according to Ukraine's presidential website.
* Clashes in Cairo as Morsi Supporters Riot Three people killed in Cairo as supporters of ousted Islamist President protest for a second straight day.
* The Chinese cult that kills 'demons' China is about to try one of the most notorious murders in recent memory.
* Watch: Islamic Scholar Explains How 'Jews Control America' In a televised interview, an Islamic scholar explained how the Jews bought the largest media outlets in the U.S.
* Boko Haram suspected of abducting more than 50 Nigerian villagers Residents of a Nigerian village on the shore of Lake Chad say at least 50 residents are missing after a raid by suspected Boko Haram militants.
* Ebola crisis to last 'at least six months' - MSF The outbreak of Ebola in West Africa will take at least six months to bring under control, the medical charity Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) says.
* EU Offers to Take Charge of Gaza Border Crossings The European Union offers to help prevent illegal arms flows into Gaza.