* "Hamas must understand - Israel is not weak" Yossi Kuperwasser claims that Israel needs to send the message that there’s a “price to pay."
* Israel’s Southern Mayors Decry Hamas Ceasefire Hamas sources claimed an Egyptian-brokered ceasefire between Israel and Hamas went into effect at 10:45 p.m. Thursday, but Israeli sources have yet to confirm this.
* ANALYSIS: What's Behind the Latest Escalation in Israel's South? The situation in southern Israel deteriorated significantly Wednesday night after Hamas started to pound the Israeli towns and communities in the Gaza belt with 180 rockets and mortar shells.
* Sweden's Government Funds Anti-Semitism As major Swedish cities such as Malmö have become known as places where Jews are threatened, anti-Semitism in Sweden has attracted international attention.
* 2.4 Million Tourists Came To Israel So Far In 2018, Ministry Says The ministry of tourism said in a statement that the number of tourists is 46 percent more than in 2016, almost double the number of tourists that entered during the same period that year.
* Celebrating 40 years of the rebirth of Shilo 2,000 attend celebrations marking 40th anniversary of establishment of Shiloh in Binyamin, where the Tabernacle and the Holy Ark once stood.
* Is Russia Ready For Another War? Libya And Yemen Leaders Ask For Vladimir Putin's Help Leaders of influential armed movements in Libya and Yemen have appealed for Russian intervention to solve the crises that have ravaged their respective countries in the wake of a regional uprising years ago.
* Goldman Sachs sees orderly Brexit with PM May getting deal through parliament Goldman Sachs sees Prime Minister Theresa May clinching a Brexit deal on access to European Union markets for goods and getting it approved by the British parliament, though it cautioned that a disorderly exit and national election remained possible.
* What Does Traditional Judaism Teach About Non-Jews? As we debate the pros and cons of the Nation-State Law and analyze whether changes should be made to it, we should take these traditional Jewish values to heart.
* Why Your Jordan Bucket List Shouldn’t End at Petra A bedrock in a famous region, Jordan contains ancient ruins and cultural treasures that go far beyond its most famous attraction.
* Trump's 'Arab NATO' faces skepticism, commitment issues President Trump’s plan to bring America’s top Arab Middle East allies to the White House this fall in a bid to forge a military alliance against Iran and radical terrorism groups has the potential to transform the military balance in one of the world’s most unstable regions — if the putative allies can find a way to get along.