* Erdogan: ‘Jerusalem Has Been Our City For Thousands of Years’ Erdogan addressed the opening of the Turkish Parliament on October 1 with a ringing declaration that “Jerusalem Has Been Our City For Thousands of Years.”
* Gantz says Turkey opposed to regional peace "Definitely the question of Turkey is a very complicated one, because Turkey is part of NATO," the defense minister said.
* Netanyahu discusses Iran with Putin after reports of possible S-400 sale Conversation comes days after Russian ambassador to Tehran said Moscow would have ‘no problem’ selling it advanced air defense system when arms ban expires later this month.
* Islamic Jihad: We're interested in joining the PLO Islamic Jihad terrorist organization agrees to join the PLO on the basis of an armed resistance against Israel.
* Netanyahu pushes plan to airlift 2,000 Ethiopian Jews to Israel Announcement of NIS 370 million project comes days after video surfaces of prominent anti-government protest leader making race-tinged remark to cop from Ethiopian community.
* 3 Ways America Can Support Its New Model For Arab-Israeli Peace The best way of containing anti-normalization backlash is through making support for projects under the Israel-UAE and Israel-Bahrain agreements a bipartisan top priority in the Middle East.
* Jordan opens its airspace to Israeli flights under new treaty Agreement in making for several years, talks greatly boosted by Israel-UAE, Israel-Bahrain normalization.
* EU gives Palestinians ultimatum by linking aid to financial ties with Israel European Union leaders have told the Palestinian Authority they will refuse to provide any additional financial aid as long as the Palestinians refuse to accept tax revenues collected by Israel, European diplomats and Israeli officials tell me.
* Iran backs Azerbaijan, sends arms to Armenia Iran like Turkey consistently supports Azerbaijan, the fourth Shiite Islamic majority nation in the world, while refraining from roundly condemning Christian Armenia, at a time that the two Caucasian nations are locked in fierce combat over the Nagorno Karabakh enclave.
* US election: Do you need Jesus to win the White House? White evangelicals helped Donald Trump win the White House in 2016 but a different type of Christian voter could tip the result this time.