* Is the Western Wall Judaism's Holiest Site? Few beliefs have resonated more widely, or among a more diverse set of Israelis and Jews, than the perception of the Western Wall as Judaism's holiest site, the place where they feel the greatest sense of sacredness, "the holy of holies of Jewish national unity" to use the words of the Wall's rabbi, Shmuel Rabinowitz.
* Tillerson in Mideast as US seeks Saudi-Iraqi axis against Iran Secretary of state is Trump's point man on an ambitious mission to win over Iraq, counter Tehran's growing influence in the region.
* Ignoring empty threats, Iran tightens its military noose around Israel Hamas' Saleh Arouri in Tehran. Iran pressed ahead with its plans this week, regardless of the loud scorn and threats poured on Tehran from Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Cairo and Washington.
* Iran, Syria pledge joint effort to counter 'Zionist-American schemes' Visiting Damascus, Tehran's army chief signs MOU promising increased coordination between militaries on intel and technology.
* Catalonia independence: Spain pushes to remove leaders The Spanish prime minister has outlined plans to remove Catalonia's leaders and take control of the separatist region.
* Is The Eu On A Collision Course With Trump Over The Iran Deal? The bloc has been stepping up efforts to save the deal, saying it was crucial to regional and global security, and it has appealed to the US Congress not to let it fall.
* The Kurdish Effect: How A Quest For Independence Impacts The Region Kurdish leaders are now pushing for a dialogue with Iraq to pave the way to independence.
* Speaking In Arabic, Idf Warns Syrians On Social Media IDF Arabic spokesperson Avichay Adraee issued a stern warning to Syrians in a viral social media post after projectiles fired from Syria hit Israeli territory over the weekend.
* Hamas chief: We won't discuss recognizing Israel, only wiping it out Yahya Sinwar says 'no one in the universe can disarm us,' likens belief that terror group will relinquish weapons to 'Satan dreaming of heaven'.
* Iran's Revolutionary Guards vow to step up fight against Israel Responding to tough US approach to regime, Islamic Republic forces pledge to accelerate missile development, put up 'relentless' battle against Jewish state.