* Egypt: Jerusalem bill an obstacle to peace Egypt blasts approval of United Jerusalem Bill, says it is in contravention of UN resolutions on Jerusalem.
* Analysis: How Iran is working to destroy Israel from within Iran is preparing the ground for a major conflict between Israel and the so-called 'Islamic Resistance"- terror groups and Shiite militias.
* Revolution in Iran Trump is no Obama and has voiced open support for the pro-freedom movement.
* Iran Stages Pro-Government Rallies, U.S. Blamed for Protests Tehran's Friday prayer leader called on authorities to deal "firmly" with those responsible for igniting over a week of illegal rallies.
* Trump is serious about slashing aid to Palestinians and Hizballah-dominated Lebanon Palestinian leaders in Ramallah were wrong to assume that President Donald Trump does not seriously mean to cut off US aid.
* Abbas' Fatah: "O fighters, Tighten your iron grip on the rifles that create victory" As Palestinian Media Watch has reported, both the Palestinian Authority and Abbas' Fatah continuously called on Palestinians to participate in riots and to use violence at the end of 2017.
* Israel set to green-light newest batch of settlement homes next week Settler leaders say they've been kept in the dark regarding specific plans to be advanced, but have high hopes the list will be extensive.
* Iraq's Abadi in High Stakes Plan to Rein in Iranian-Backed Militias The paramilitaries, or Popular Mobilization Forces, are mostly trained and backed by Iran, so Abadi risks angering his most powerful regional backer.
* China Building Military Base in Pakistan China is constructing its second overseas military base in Pakistan as part of a push for greater power projection capabilities along strategic sea routes.
* How Social Media is Being Used by Both Sides in Iran's Turmoil A servant of two masters, what can we learn from how social media is used by both the Iranian regime and those who oppose it?
* Burning Man Announces Newest Centerpiece: Temple to Greek Goddess The Burning Man Festival, held in the Black Rock Desert of Nevada in August, has chosen its centerpiece structure, a massive wood temple dedicated to the Greek goddess Gaia, that is just one of the many pagan symbols featured at the popular desert gathering.
* What Does it Take to Be a Pilot in Israel's Elite Air Force? Thirty-six students recently completed the 175th prestigious and challenging Israel Air Force (IAF) pilot course, which runs for three years.
* Tony Blair: Wolf's Book 'Complete Fabrication' In yet another blow to the credibility of Michael Wolff's new book, former British Prime Minister Tony Blair says the account of how he supposedly warned President Donald Trump's aides about alleged spying by his country was a "complete fabrication."
* Christians "Slaughtered Like Chicken" Just a month in the lives of Christians under Islam.