* Police state? Authorities say ready 'to keep Israelis in their homes' The emergency plan would also see the army deployed to assist the police with 24 battalions.
* Minority government off the table Benny Gantz realized that he does not have enough votes to form a government with the Arab parties.
* Muslim Extremists Exploit Coronavirus to Promote Terrorism, Hate; and Other Muslims that Need the World's Help According to the report, the Muslim Brotherhood and ISIS have, through a number of fatwas, called on Muslims to produce "human biological weapons" to attack the enemies of Islam.
* Islamic State Asks Allah to 'Increase Coronavirus Torment' of Infidels Proving that nothing is so awful that the Islamic State cannot make it even worse, ISIS on Sunday reportedly published an article in one of its newsletters asking Allah to "increase the torment" of infidels from the coronavirus while sparing faithful Muslims.
* Chief rabbis ban prayer in synagogues over coronavirus crisis Chief Rabbis Yitzhak Yosef and David Lau said that prayer services with a maximum of ten men spaced two meters apart could still be held.
* Russia Now 10th Country Hit by Major Earthquake in 2020: Is it part of Gog-Magog? Since the coronavirus began to spread at the end of last year, a wave of earthquakes is ranging around the world, overlooked as the fear of infection leads people to ignore the shaking under their feet.
* Putin forced to delay key vote to reset presidential term limits due to Covid-19 The planned national vote on constitutional amendments in Russia will be postponed from April to a later date, President Vladimir Putin said, citing the threat of Covid-19. He also declared the next work week a holiday.
* Despite Corona crisis: PA's 1967 borders proposal is part of stages plan to replace Israel, indicates Fatah official Top Fatah official Tawfiq Tirawi hasn't let the Corona crisis affect his policy of denying Israel's right to exist and promote the notion that all of Israel is "Palestine," or in his words: "Palestine is all of Palestine."
* Coronavirus: Prince Charles tests positive but 'remains in good health' Prince Charles, 71, is displaying mild symptoms "but otherwise remains in good health", a spokesman said, adding that the Duchess of Cornwall, 72, has been tested but does not have the virus.
* Decadent like the late Roman Empire, the West is committing suicide through its irrational response to Covid-19 Many think Covid-19 is some kind of alien invasion that spells the end of the world. But the real threat to us is a much deadlier virus: a hatred of all the values that have underpinned our civilisation for centuries.