* Israel shifts focus to Tehran’s sea bridge, strikes Guards ship in the Red Sea A US official told The New York Times that Israel had informed Washington of an attack by its forces on the IRGC-flagged Saviz in the Red Sea on Tuesday, April 6, in reprisal for Iranian strikes against its merchant vessels.
* Iran talks, mines in the Red Sea, and a message from Jerusalem -analysis Israel’s biggest problem with the JCPOA is that it does not actually stop Iran from getting nuclear weapons.
* Joe Biden is not planning to solve the Israeli-Palestinian conflict Instead, the new administration intends to build on some of Donald Trump's Middle East policies.
* Putin poised to set out vision for future in dramatic speech, in what allies say will be ‘world’s most important political event’ Russian President Vladimir Putin is reportedly preparing to give a major address in which he will fire the starting pistol on a “new era” and set out a different vision for the future of his country as the Covid-19 pandemic wanes.
* Russia Masses Troops, Armor on Ukraine's Borders; Fears Mount of Wider War Russia has deployed troops and armor near Ukraine’s eastern border and in Crimea, sparking fears of a wider war after years of stalemated trench combat in Ukraine’s eastern Donbas region.
* Hijacking Holocaust terminology to perpetuate falsities and demonize Israel An integral part of the Palestinian Authority messaging is to adopt terminology associated with the actions of the Nazis towards the Jews of Europe during the Holocaust, and to claim that Israel is conducting the same actions against the Palestinians.
* European Union welcome in new Russian-backed ‘Great Eurasian Partnership’, Moscow says… if Brussels sees value in turning to East A new coalition of nations promoted by Russian President Vladimir Putin could run from Europe’s Atlantic coast to the Sea of Japan, after Moscow declared it would be open for any country across Eurasia that wants to participate.
* Iran has produced 55 kg of 20% enriched uranium since January: official Iran has made 55 kg of uranium enriched to up to 20% - the point at which it is highly enriched - indicating quicker production than the 10 kg a month rate required by an Iranian law that created the process in January, Iranian authorities said on Wednesday.
* The Europeanized USA America is undergoing a rapid transformation founded in a moral panic over race that masks the exercise of class-based power in which technology companies and left-wing politics have united to wield unprecedented control.
* Israeli data shows world's Jewish population now as high as in 1925 Central Bureau of Statistics says as of December 2019, there were 14.8 million Jews alive in the world, of whom 83% are in Israel or U.S.; some 180,000 recognized Holocaust survivors currently live in Jewish state.