* INSS: Israel could face three-front war in 2019 Institute for National Security Studies says the volatile situation along the northern border as well as in the Gaza Strip could lead Israel to war against Iran, Hezbollah and the Palestinians at the same time.
* The Fateh-110 intercepted over Golan Sunday was Iran's second surface missile attack on Israel Yet the massive IDF assault on Iranian sites on Monday, Jan. 21 skipped the launchers from which the Fatteh-110 missile was aimed at the Golan the day before.
* Iran's Air Force Chief: We're Ready For War That Will Destroy Israel Iran's air force commander on Monday warned that his country is ready to fight a war that would end in "Israel's disappearance."
* Iran: The Hour of Israel's Destruction Draws Nigh; Netanyahu: Bring It On After Israeli air strikes on military installations in and around Damascus reportedly killed 12 Iranian soldiers, the Islamic Republic said it's itching like never before to annihilate the Jewish state.
* Messianic Process Began with IAF Airstrike in Syria, Will End With Israeli Elections Rabbi Chaim Kanievsky, one of the most prominent rabbis of this generation, made a shocking statement, claiming that the Messiah will precede the upcoming Israeli elections.
* VIDEO: Palestinians Say Violence, Not Negotiations, Remains Primary Path to 'Peace' Israelis believed that by entering into peace talks with the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO), precursor to today's Palestinian Authority, that the latter had eschewed violence.
* The British public still have no idea what they voted for with Brexit - it's not elitist to admit it In the run up to the 2016 EU referendum I campaigned for Stronger IN on the streets of South London.
* Click to Pray: Pope launches prayer app Pope Francis has launched an app to encourage Catholics around the world to pray with him.
* Democratic Congressman Urges US to Recognize Israeli Sovereignty Over Golan Rep. Josh Gottheimer (D-N.J.) sent a letter to U.S. President Donald Trump on Friday, calling on him to implement a "comprehensive strategy" to combat Iran amid the administration's planned withdrawal of American troops from Syria, in addition to officially recognizing Israeli sovereignty over the Golan Heights.
* Israel Hopes to Beat Treasure Hunters with New Excavations in Qumran Caves New discoveries could help solve the debate over who authored the Dead Sea Scrolls.