* Abbas: 'We'll enter Jerusalem as millions of fighters' PA chairman claims 'Palestinians' are the Canaanites who lived in Palestine for 5,000 years.
* NATO Member Turkey Accused of Aiding Mideast Jihadists Turkey's foreign ministry said that a convoy destined for a military observation post in Idlib, Syria was attacked in an air raid earlier today.
* Russia ready to fund Palestinian industrial zone The new Palestinian government continues to pursue its plan to economically disengage from Israel by improving Palestinian industries and local products, establishing new industrial cities in the Palestinian governorates and developing existing industrial zones.
* Unveiling missile defense system, Iran's president says talks with US 'useless' 'Now that our enemies do not accept logic, we cannot respond with logic,' says Rouhani in Tehran speech, amid rising tensions with Washington.
* Jordan warns against changing status quo at Al-Aqsa Mosque A diplomatic crisis is brewing between Jordan and Israel over the latter's violation of a long-standing status quo at the Haram al-Sharif compound, or what Israelis call the Temple Mount, in East Jerusalem.
* Near Dogfight over Syria between Russian and Turkish Fighter Jets Once Syria's military advanced against Hay'at Tahrir al-Sham rebel groups in the southern Idlib village of Khan Sheikhoun, Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter jets flew above the battle scene, compelling Russian Su-35 fighter jets at the Khmeimim airbase near Latakia to scramble in response on Tuesday reports Debka.
* Ukraine, EU oppose Trump's suggestion of readmitting Russia to G7 Ukraine's president backed leading European powers on Thursday in opposing the readmission of Russia to the Group of Seven advanced economies, saying Moscow still occupied Crimea and was frustrating peace in eastern Ukraine.
* Brexit: Backstop indispensable, Macron tells Johnson Boris Johnson has met Emmanuel Macron in Paris for Brexit talks, with the French president saying the UK's vote to quit the EU must be respected.
* Iranian-allied Shiite Fighters in Iraq Threaten Israel The deputy chairman of the Popular Mobilization Forces (PMF) in Iraq has accused the United States of facilitating the entry of Israeli drones into the country to target their military headquarters.
* Yellowstone 'supervolcano' eruption would be catastrophic, NYT op-ed says The eruption of a "supervolcano" underneath Yellowstone National Park would be like nothing humanity has ever seen, according to an op-ed from The New York Times.