* Pilgrims fill Jerusalem for Good Friday, Passover Christians and Jews in the Holy Land were set to begin marking their most important festivals of the year on Friday.
* Friday Night is Seder Night The Holy One, Blessed be He, passed over the homes of the Israelites as he smote the firstborn of the Egyptians.
* Islamic Jihad Threatens More Attacks The Islamic Jihad terror group downplayed on Thursday warnings by IDF Chief of Staff Benny Gantz and threatened to continue to carry out attacks against Israel.
* US Confident Iran Nuclear Talks Will Occur The United States said Thursday it still expects talks between the P5+1 and Iran on the Islamic Republic's disputed nuclear program to go ahead next week.
* 'Obama signaled Khamenei that U.S. could accept civilian nuclear program in Iran' U.S. President Barack Obama has recently passed a message to Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.
* When the Exodus was now A unique Haggada created by Jewish soldiers in Europe after WWII infuses the traditional Passover story with the drama of a momentous era.
* Security on high alert ahead of Passover holiday The Israel Police was on high alert throughout the country on Friday morning ahead of the Passover holiday.
* Syria crisis: Turkey refugee surge amid escalation fear More than 2,300 fled on Wednesday, by far the highest number in one day.
* U.S. officials debate virulence of Iran-backed Hezbollah's threat The warning last month from Representative Peter King, the chairman of the House of Representatives Committee on Homeland Security, was blunt: An investigation by his staff had determined that "hundreds" of people he described as "Iranian and Hezbollah terrorists" were in the United States.
* China, Israel close to establishing strategic ties China and Israel have moved toward renewing strategic relations.