* Israel suspends peace talks over Palestinian unity deal Israel on Thursday afternoon announced the suspension of peace negotiations with the Palestinian Authority.
* Jordan recognizes Palestinians' rights to all of east Jerusalem Jordanian Prime Minister Abdullah Ensour met in Ramallah on Wednesday with Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas.
* NO ONE CARES HOW MANY PREDICTIONS EARTH DAY FOUNDERS GOT WRONG Earth Day was hijacked a month later by U.S. Senator Gaylord Nelson (D-WI) as a day for environmental and social injustice teach-ins on April 22, 1970.
* Tiny Pacific nation sues Israel, others over nukes The tiny Pacific nation of the Marshall Islands is taking on the United States, Israel and the world's seven other nuclear-armed nations.
* Russia orders exercises after Ukraine moves on separatists Russia has ordered new military exercises on its border with Ukraine.
* Crimea's Anti-Russian Muslims Gather Arms Russian sabre-rattling on Ukraine's Crimean Peninsula this weekend is unleashing age old ethnic enmities and political divisions.
* UK enlists Muslim women to prevent Syrian recruitment British police reached out to Muslim women on Thursday in an attempt to prevent young people going to fight in Syria.
* Nationalists to Face Islamists in Galilee Showdown Arab Islamists are planning a show of strength on Israel's Independence Day.
* Abbas-Hamas Deal 'a Tragic Game Changer' Dore Gold, who has been described as one of Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu's closest foreign policy advisors, called the reconciliation between Hamas and the Fatah-led Palestinian Authority (PA) "a game changer".
* Egypt's army says it has 'complete control' over Sinai Peninsula Egypt's military said on Thursday it had gained "complete control over the situation" in the Sinai Peninsula.