* Muslim Brotherhood calls Cairo protest march as Egypt death toll reaches 525 Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood called on followers to march in protest in Cairo on Thursday.
* Obama tells Egypt 'traditional cooperation cannot continue' US President Barack Obama notified the Egyptian military that "traditional cooperation cannot continue" so long as civilians are being killed in the streets of Cairo.
* Egypt's Brotherhood vows to bring down 'military coup' The Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt Thursday vowed to bring down the "military coup" that toppled former President Mohammed Mursi.
* US says military options against Iran have improved America's military options for stopping Iran’s nuclear program have improved in the past year.
* Deadly Lebanon blast in Beirut stronghold of Hezbollah At least 14 people have been killed by a large blast in a southern suburb of the Lebanese capital, Beirut.
* 20,000 Palestinians working in settlements, survey finds The unemployment rate in the West Bank and Gaza Strip remains relatively high.
* Shaked: Kerry is hypocritical, gambling with Israeli lives US Secretary of State John Kerry is putting lives at risk by gambling on the peace process.
* Israel, Palestinian negotiators meet in Jerusalem in total secrecy Just hours after Israel released 26 Palestinian terrorists in the middle of the night to crimp "victory" celebrations, Israeli and Palestinian negotiators met in total secrecy.
* Russia not Supplying 'Replacement' Missile System to Iran Russia will not be supplying Iran with a replacement for the S-300 missile defense system delivery which it cancelled.
* EU diplomat: Egyptian army rejected peace plan The EU's special envoy to the Middle East, Bernardino Leon, has said the Egyptian army rejected a peace deal with the Muslim Brotherhood.