* Celebrating Islam across North America From Mississippi to Ontario, adults and children alike are being fed the most grotesque of lies.
* 'There is no Lebanon': Israel's intelligence minister charges Iran takeover is 'red line' The resignation of Lebanese Prime Minister Saad Al-Hariri is further evidence that Iran is intent on controlling large swathes of the area surrounding Israel.
* Nearby planet is 'excellent' target in search for life Astronomers have found a cool, Earth-sized planet that's relatively close to our Solar System.
* Iran already has 13 bases in Syria and tens of thousands of troops. Is their removal realistic? Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman again warned Wednesday, Nov. 15, that Israel would not permit Iran to establish a military presence in Syria.
* War between Iran & Saudi Arabia could send oil to $300 per barrel & impoverish the world An armed conflict between Riyadh and Tehran would have a major impact on oil markets and the global economy.
* German Politicians under fire for rolling out red carpet for Iranian business "Rather than attending cushy meetings in the West, Iranian officials should be indicted for crimes against humanity."
* Syrian Kurdish Party backs longer US role in Syria Syrian Kurdish groups have been the main partner on the ground for a US-led coalition fighting against Islamic State in northern and eastern Syria.
* Saad Hariri: Saudis detaining Lebanon PM says Michel Aoun Lebanon's President Michel Aoun has for the first time publicly accused Saudi Arabia of detaining its prime minister, who resigned unexpectedly during a visit to Riyadh on 4 November.
* Australians decisively support same-sex marriage Australians have overwhelmingly voted in favour of legalising same-sex marriage in a historic poll.
* France: Muslims In, Jews Out Suburbs have become transformed into one of the most visible signs of the Islamization of France. Anti-Semitism is devouring the French Republic.