* International Holocaust Remembrance Day spans across religions and borders Last week, the Vatican issued a statement saying the memorial day 'calls for a universal and ever deeper respect for the dignity of every person,' Radio Vatican reported.
* Holocaust - 'atheists at the heart of the problem' As UK Christians remember the Holocaust, marked on January 27 as the day in 1945 when Auschwitz was liberated, they have been reminded that it was spawned by godlessness and the rejection of faith.
* Iran stages large naval drill near Strait of Hormuz First exercise since capture of US sailors to include submarines, destroyers, missile launchers, according to navy chief; Tehran orders foreign forces to leave strategic sea lane.
* IDF officers: Islamic State will turn its attention to Israel The Islamic State terrorist organization has made it clear that Israel is its next target, high-ranking army officers told reporters in a briefing Tuesday.
* 'Israel to invest to track potential terrorists on social media' Adam Milstein: BDS is "war against Israel by non-military means."
* Israel's 2015 report on anti-Semitism paints dismal picture A surge in Islamic extremism, blurring borders between anti-Semitism and anti-Israelism, and the European far-right cited as main causes for rise in Jew-hatred.
* Edelstein shames world leaders for Rouhani visit Knesset Speaker: 'Leaders should be ashamed for having Holocaust denying Iranian President visit on Holocaust Memorial Day.'
* Report of record oil output from Iraq throws global markets in turmoil An announcement from Iraq that it is pumping oil at record levels has helped send oil prices and stock markets tumbling around the world.
* Report: Iran Is World's Leading Executioner of Children The Islamic Republic of Iran leads the way in invoking capital punishment upon minors, forgoing a past pledge to do away with the death penalty for citizens under eighteen, Amnesty International said in a report released Monday.
* Abbas: Israeli policies will lead ISIS into the heart of Israel Abbas also called on the UN Security Council to draw up a resolution condemning the settlement enterprise; says Palestinians ready to resume peace process.