* Russia Extends its Middle East Reach with an eye on Libya Russian President Vladimir Putin is especially keen on exerting his country's influence on conflict-worn Libya.
* Analysis: Palestinian issue puts Jordanian-Israeli peace on ice A banner of Ahmadd Daqamseh, the Jordanian soldier convicted of killing seven Israeli schoolgirls twenty years ago, hangs high above a street in the northern Jordanian city of Irbid.
* Russian elite units land on Egypt-Libya border The landing of Russian elite units armed with attack drones was detected on Tuesday, March 14 at the big Egyptian air base of Sidi Barrani in the Western Desert near the Libyan border.
* Iran sets up underground rocket factories in Lebanon - report Hezbollah overseeing production, with help of advisers from Iranian Revolutionary Guards, Kuwaiti newspaper says.
* Revolutionary Guard Commander: Hezbollah more prepared than ever to attack Israel In an interview to a Kuwaiti newspaper, the Iranian official revealed that Hezbollah has recently inherited new missile factories from Iran and is training intensely to prepare for an attack.
* Netanyahu, Greenblatt meet for five hours on way to move Diplomatic process forward The two reaffirmed commitment to 'sustainable' peace through talks, and improving PA living conditions; settlement construction discussed as formula for building guidelines sought.
* UK: Muslims outnumber Christians in dozens of church schools In related news, volunteer clock-winder has been banned for alleged anti-Muslim remarks.
* How Hamas is winning hearts and minds in Europe At the end of February, in Istanbul, the Palestinians Abroad Conference convened with the purported goal of promoting global support for the Palestinians.
* Syria has become a 'Torture-Champer,' says UN Human Rights Chief The UN boss noted that the conflict, which has raged for six years, began when security officials detained and tortured a group of children.
* US carrier to arrive for joint drills with S. Korea as Pyongyang warns of 'merciless' strikes A US Navy aircraft carrier group is expected to arrive in South Korea on Wednesday to take part in joint annual drills, the US military announced.