* Jordan’s king warns of ‘massive conflict’ if Israel annexes land in West Bank Abdullah does not rule out suspending peace deal with the Jewish state, insists two-state solution ‘the only way forward’.
* King of Jordan threatens confrontation with Israel over annexation King Abdullah II of Jordan said that if Israel fulfills its promise to annex the Jordan Valley, it will lead to a 'massive' confrontation.
* What Netanyahu does in the next few months will seal his legacy Political Affairs: What the PM decides to do in Judea and Samaria will determine how he will be remembered.
* Why Hamas Loves Human Rights Watch The HRW report focuses on only three Arab towns in Israel – Jisr al-Zarqa, Qalansawa and Ein Mahel, with a total population of 50,000. It deliberately ignores the other two million or so Arab Israelis.
* PICTURES: Iran Building Large Weapons Facility in Syria Iran is building a new weapons storage facility in eastern Syria at a military base near the Iraqi border, Fox News reported Wednesday citing a private Israeli intelligence firm.
* Coronavirus: IS could exploit COVID-19 pandemic to carry out terror attacks, EU warns Islamic militants and right-wing extremists "could view attacks on medical personnel and facilities as highly effective".
* Jordan warns Israel of 'massive conflict' over annexation Jordan’s king is warning Israel of a “massive conflict” if it proceeds with plans to annex large parts of the occupied West Bank.
* How Coronavirus Revealed the Weakness of Europe Coronavirus has underlined the frailty of the “European project” and deepened anxiety about its future.
* China’s Heavily Defended Fortress Near The Middle East And Indian Ocean The Chinese Navy is building a string of overseas bases. So far the largest and furthest afield is in Djibouti on the Horn of Africa.
* Horowitz on Newsmax TV: Churches are an Essential American Institution In his recent appearance on Newsmax TV, Freedom Center founder discussed with "Greg Kelly Reports" how Democrats are using socialist attitudes to stifle Christian values in the United States.