* Iran's Revolutionary Guards: Israel should expect reaction anywhere Commander of Iran's Revolutionary Guards, Mohammed Ali Jafari, threatened Saturday that if Israel "wants to hit at the heart of Hezbollah, it should expect a powerful reaction, not just within its borders, but in any place in the world."
* Al-Qaeda in Yemen says France now #1 enemy in "war on Islam" The U.S. may have killed Awlaki and bin Laden, and conducted what Ibrahim al-Rubaish probably thinks of as "wars against Islam" in Iraq and Afghanistan, but the U.S. has indeed been weakened in recent years.
* 15,000 young Gazans complete Hamas terror training camps Thousands of recruits as young as 15 learned how to kidnap soldiers, use weapons, and infiltrate into Israel though tunnels at a Hamas paramilitary training camp in Gaza.
* 'Israel and US choosing to escalate rift' Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and US President Barack Obama have chosen to intensify their ongoing conflict rather than diminish it.
* Report: Egyptian warplanes bomb Islamist terror bases in Sinai after deadly attacks Following the attacks carried out by Islamists in the Sinai peninsula on Thursday in which twenty-seven people were killed, Egyptian army warplanes were bombing terrorist bases in the area on Saturday.
* Egypt's decision to ban Hamas' armed wing only serves the Zionist occupation, Hamas says An Egyptian court on Saturday banned the armed wing of the Palestinian group Hamas and listed it as a terrorist organization.
* 'The Settlement Floodgates Have Opened' A radical leftist NGO monitoring Jewish construction in eastern Jerusalem, Judea and Samaria announced Friday that the Israeli government had published tenders that day to build 450 new homes in the region.
* Pro-Palestinian UK Priest Suggests Jews Behind 9/11 The Church of England has launched an investigation into charges of anti-Semitism made against one of its more controversial vicars, Dr. Stephen Sizer.
* In the cold of Auschwitz, Israeli survivors relive harrowing ordeals In one of the few armed Jewish uprisings during the Holocaust, on October 7, 1944, a group of Auschwitz-Birkenau prisoners working in the four crematoria staged the Sonderkommando Revolt.
* Some Shiâ'ites link Saudi king's death to end times, return of the Mahdi In the last two years, media outlets have published conflicting reports on Saudi King Abdullah's health. Just last week, Saudi Arabia's Royal Court announced that the king has pneumonia and is temporarily using a breathing tube.