* 'Total lockdown inevitable' says Erdan as coronavirus patients reaches 433 The goal is to "flatten the curve" and spread out cases over a longer period. Police would enforce required closures; Home Front Command would supply the public with essential products.
* Netanyahu rebukes a complacent Israeli public: This isn't vacation. Stay home! As virus cases rise to 337, PM says 'too many' failing to grasp gravity of situation; top health official warns thousands could die, with hundreds more diagnosed each day.
* Coronavirus is a Zionist plot, say Turkish politicians, media, public "This virus serves Zionism's goals of decreasing the number of people and preventing it from increasing," the head of Turkey's Refah party said.
* Stunned world grapples with 'once-in-100-year' coronavirus battle Hundreds of millions of people worldwide were adjusting on Wednesday to once-in-a-generation measures to battle the coronavirus crisis that is not only killing the old and vulnerable but also threatening prolonged economic misery.
* Sanhedrin Calls for "Universal Prayers Against the Universal Plague" The Sanhedrin called for people around the world to join in prayer to request from God to remove the coronavirus.
* Coronavirus Comes for Europe The Italian health system is in appallingly bad condition. There are not enough intensive care units and, as everywhere, the possibility of a major crisis simply was not anticipated.
* Coronavirus could fuel Middle East unrest Coronavirus isn't just wreaking havoc on our health, livelihoods and economies, it's now poised to feed Middle East unrest and, possibly, terrorism.
* Russia feeding disinformation about coronavirus to sow panic in West: EU document Russian media have deployed a "significant disinformation campaign" against the West to worsen the impact of the coronavirus, generate panic and sow distrust, according to a European Union document seen by Reuters.
* Thanks to coronavirus getting an EU trade deal by December is impossible - now is the time to push back the deadline Boris Johnson is showing the leadership the country needs in the face of the coronavirus, but he is in denial about one inevitable consequence of it.
* Iran president says Iran responded, will respond to assassination of Soleimani President Hassan Rouhani said on Wednesday Iran has responded, and will respond, to America's assassination of Major-General Qassem Soleimani, the Revolutionary Guards commander killed in a U.S. drone strike in Iraq in January.
* Vulnerable Nations: A Case for the Kurds Nations and states are often mentioned in the same breath, as if interchangeable.