* Turkey earthquake: Death toll rises to 432 The death toll from an earthquake in eastern Turkey has risen to 432 people.
* Obama Wants 'Silent Freeze' in Judea, Samaria The Obama administration reportedly wants Israel to implement a "silent freeze" of Jewish homebuilding in eastern Jerusalem.
* Vatican sides with anti-capitalist protesters and attacks global financial system By demanding that the worst excesses of global capitalism be reined in, the Holy See echoed the message of protesters encamped outside St Paul's Cathedral in London.
* Ahmadinejad says West set to plunder Libya's oil wealth Western countries supported Muammar Gaddafi when it suited them but bombed the Libyan leader when he no longer served their purpose in order to "plunder" the north African country's oil wealth.
* Muammar Gaddafi 'buried in desert grave at dawn' The bodies of ex-Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi, his son Mutassim and a top aide have been buried in secret in the desert.
* Tunisian balloting - A double-edged sword Parliamentary ballots closed Monday in Tunisia - the country's first free elections and the first significant democratic exercise in this year's "Arab Spring."
* Bridge for Jews to Temple Mount May Disappear Jerusalem’s engineer demands that the "Mughrabi" bridge for Jews to the Temple Mount be repaired or closed because of dangers.
* Virtual Combat Simulator to Exhibit at Israel Defense Expo An innovative, fully-immersive combat simulator for individual soldiers is one of the many military training systems to be on display next week.
* Group Warns of Cover-Up in Egypt Christian Deaths A leading international rights group has warned of a cover-up by the Egyptian military.
* Europe: Grimmer by the minute European leaders insist they are making progress on a comprehensive plan to tackle the eurozone's debt and banking crisis.