* HAMAS LEADER: 10,000 Suicide Bombers Inside Israel Ready to Protect the Temple Mount Yahya Sinwar, the leader of Hamas in Gaza, threatened even more violence than was seen in the recent conflict should Israel continue to “violate al Aqsa (the site of the Jewish Temples in Jerusalem).”
Friday, May 28, 2021
* "There's no real solution for Gaza," former Israeli ambassador says on "The Takeout" The current situation in the Middle East is "a mess" and has "no way forward," says former Israeli Ambassador to the U.S. Michael Oren.
* How Social Media Validates Anti-Semitism by Censoring Everything but Anti-Semitism People often forget that the very concept of political correctness was invented by Stalin's Soviet Union.
* Today's “Redemptive Anti-Semitism” - the "Gentlemen's Agreement" is no more We are seeing the rebirth of Nazi "redemptive anti-Semitism” where all the world's problems are solved by exterminating and purifying humanity of the Jews. Listen to what they are saying. Op-ed.
* Jews Can’t Let the U.S. Turn into Europe A few days ago, New York governor Andrew Cuomo sent extra state patrols to Jewish neighborhoods after a rash of attacks, including the beating of a man by a mob in midtown, a brick flying through the windows of a kosher pizza store, and “protesters” spitting at and threatening restaurant patrons.
* UN opens Israeli war crimes probe following Gaza war, calls for embargo Following Operation Guardian of the Walls against Gaza terrorist groups, for the first time ever the UNHRC has created a permanent fact-finding mission regarding a UN member state.
* Why did Hezbollah stay on the sidelines this time around? JPost One-on-One weekly 'Zoomcast': Episode 20 with Tamar Beeri and Alma Center CEO and Founder Sarit Zehavi.
* Erdogan: Those in Europe ‘who once targeted the Jewish community now have turned Muslims into the main target’ As Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan continues to persecute Christians in his own country, he’s busy claiming that Muslims are being victimized by the so-called “far right” in the West.
* China Invites Four European Foreign Ministers to Visit in Diplomatic Push The foreign ministers of Ireland, Poland, Hungary and Serbia will visit China from Saturday, the Chinese foreign ministry said, in a sign of a push to strengthen ties with Europe after an investment treaty was frozen.
* Knesset Christian Caucus Leader Rejects Poll That Support for Israel Has Dropped Among Young American Evangelical Christians A new survey highlighting a sharp drop in support for Israel by young American evangelical Christians has been rejected by the head of a Christian Knesset caucus on the grounds that the respondents are not actually practicing Christians.
Posted by Shofar Communications at 11:07 AM