* 'God is Dead': US rioters vandalize churches and synagogues Some church and synagogues were defaced by Black Lives Matter slogans, some had hateful messages targeted to the houses of worship. Op-ed.
* Iran Calls On World to Join in Destroying “the Lab-Created Virus: Israel” Iran’s Channel 2 TV aired a video last month titled “COVID-1948,” comparing Israel to the coronavirus.
* Palestinians in Turkey: What Erdogan Says vs. What Erdogan Does While Erdogan is paying lip service to the Palestinian cause and praising Hamas, which is designated as a terrorist group by the US, EU, Canada and Australia, Palestinian refugees who fled to Turkey from Syria are complaining of discrimination and mistreatment by the Turkish authorities.
* Can Israel’s friends save it from the EU’s wrath? Israel probably won’t face economic sanctions from Europe if it moves forward with sovereignty in the West Bank, but there are other ways to make Jerusalem pay.
* Palestinian officials: We will respond to annexation with violence Palestinian strongman Jibril Rajoub says clashes will be inevitable if Israel annexes settlements, warns every young Palestinian “can turn into a powder keg.”
* Russia delivers advanced MiG-29 fighters to Assad The handover to Syria of a squadron plus of Russian MiG-29 fighter jets is confirmed by Moscow.
* Analysis: Turkey is winning in Libya, but challenges remain Turkey wants an immediate political solution to the conflict in Libya - with or without Haftar's collaboration.
* Staring Into the Abyss of US-China Decoupling Israel resides at the cusp of the widening US-Chinese divide, as US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo’s recent visit to Israel attests.
* Iran, Russia Smuggling Weapons to Libyan Terror Factions U.S., Libyan officials see evidence of illicit arms network fomenting chaos in Libya.
* China Working to Assume Control of U.N. Agencies Trump admin vows to combat Chinese manipulation of global body.