* Jordan's king vows 'relentless' war against ISIS after pilot burned alive Amman vows to step up role with international coalition fighting ISIS a day after video released of Jordanian pilot being executed by terror group.
* Fatah Facebook Page Threatens Rocket Attacks Against Israel Post glorifies masked terrorists with rocket launchers; another post legitimizes terrorism as a means of 'resistance.'
* Edelstein: The Truth of Our Rights to Israel is Biblical Edelstein awarded prize for 'fight for truth' in New York, named among 100 people most influencing the lives of Jews worldwide.
* Netanyahu: Iran 'Trying to Open Front' from Golan Heights Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu, Defense Minister Moshe Ya'alon meet with northern commanders - and say IDF will fight terrorism threats.
* Muslim clerics demand 'crucifixion' of ISIS terrorists who burned Jordanian pilot to death Saudi cleric Salman al-Odah wrote on his Twitter account: "Burning is an abominable crime rejected by Islamic law regardless of its causes."
* Hamas fast rebuilding guerrilla-terrorist forces in Gaza Terrorism and Intelligence Center: Hamas looking to recover and broaden military infrastructure; Israel will encounter these capabilities in the next round.
* Waqf's New Weapon: Screaming Girls Young girls leap in front of Jewish worshipers, screaming 'allahu akbar,' 'the Jews are dogs.' Video shows Waqf man's lewd gestures. .
* How Cairo is taking the fight to Sinai militants Sisi's Egypt cracking down on Islamist group and seems to be achieving results; Israeli sources say cooperation over Sinai greater than under previous president.
* Poll: Most Israelis Interested in Studying Bible A new survey shows that a majority of Israeli Jews, while identifying as "secular" or "traditional" are nevertheless interested in gaining a deeper knowledge and understanding of the Bible.
* POLLS: WEST ILL-AT-EASE WITH MUSLIMS LIVING IN ITS MIDST Website Citizen Warrior gathers polls from the U.S. and Europe to paint a portrait of growing unease about Islam in the Western world, presented as evidence that "the Great Awakening has begun." .