* Expert Warns of Waqf's Dangerous Plans for Temple Mount Archaeologist Dr. Eilat Mazar warned on Thursday about the plans of the Muslim religious authority, the Waqf, for the Temple Mount.
* 'March to Jerusalem' to Amass 1 Million Arabs to Border Deja Vu? Another "March to Jerusalem" aims at rallying one million people to march on Israel's borders from surrounding countries.
* Danon peddles bill to annex Judea and Samaria Former Yesha leader Naftali Bennett urges Likud to make annexation of Area C an election platform.
* Police Quell Muslim Riot on Temple Mount Dozens of riot police were deployed to quell a Muslim riot on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem's Old City on Friday.
* Afghanistan Koran protests claim more lives Thousands of enraged Afghans have taken to the streets for a fourth day, after US soldiers inadvertently set fire to copies of the Koran.
* Syria unrest: Opposition seeks arms pledge The main Syrian opposition group has asked for rebel fighters to be allowed to import weapons.
* Jew-hate prevents peace Has the world gone upside down? Again and again we hear US President Barack Obama and numerous other leaders call on Israel to make sacrifices to help facilitate a two-state solution with the Palestinians.
* Security and Defense: Taking a 'bridge loan' Most security officials agree the IDF can successfully hit Iran's nuclear program. But how close is Israel to attacking?
* Senators Back Netanyahu in Pentagon Row US Senator John McCain backed Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu this week in a growing divergence of views with Washington on how to confront Iran's nuclear program.
* J'lem construction frozen ahead of PM's US visit Days before he takes off for Washington DC, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is seeking to ensure that there are no causes for embarrassment when he is sitting with Obama in the Oval Office.