* Saudi prince: Iran is on 'explosive' path in Middle East Iran is on an "explosive" course in the Middle East with its pursuit of nuclear enrichment and needs to clear up questions surrounding its program.
* Ethiopian Jewry: Emblem of Jewish Continuity The Ethiopian Jewish community celebrated the holiday of Sigd this week.
* 'No relations with Israel until return to '67 borders' Saudi Prince Turki al-Faisal says terror "able to find recruits due to Israeli-Palestinian conflict"; "foreign hands manipulating strings in Lebanon."
* Israeli intel: Syria has 'pushed the military balance with us back to the 1970s' Israel has assessed that Syria has become more powerful than at any other time over the last 40 years.
* Britain Signs 'Treaty Between Nations' with PA British Foreign Secretary William Hague signed a “treaty between nations” with Palestinian Authority leaders.
* Suit Rejected; Destruction of Temple-Era Finds to Continue The High Court ruled against the Israel Law Center this week in a petition aimed at stopping the destruction of Jewish artifacts dating back to the Temple era.
* Terrorism: A weak state incubates terror Regional forces of subversion have linked up with local Islamists and are turning Yemen into a hub of instability.
* Probe sweeps past 'space peanut' he first pictures revealed a roughly 1.5km-long, peanut-shaped object with jets of gas streaming from its surface.
* Germany accuses US of breaking promise on monetary policy Germany has accused the US of breaking a promise made at the G20 summit in Toronto in June by injecting a further $600 billion into its economy to stimulate growth.
* Signs of backtracking on EU treaty change Barely a week has passed since EU leaders agreed to tweak the Lisbon Treaty, but already there are signs that a number of governments are getting cold feet.