* Netanyahu to visiting US defense secretary: We won’t let Iran obtain nukes Following attack on Iran’s Natanz facility, which has been blamed on Israel, PM says US-Israeli cooperation is ‘crucial’ to combat threats facing both countries.
Monday, April 12, 2021
* In Natanz Hit, Iran Doesn’t Dare Reveal Extent of Damage Natanz is the site of Iran’s most important nuclear facility. It is where Iran’s advanced centrifuges are assembled and where they are used to enrich uranium.
* Israel keeps on stalling Iran’s drive for a nuke – but that drive is still going strong Iran’s Atomic Energy chief, Ali Akbar Salehi, called the power blackout at its underground enrichment center in Natanz on Sunday morning.
* PM, Bennett green light negotiations between Likud and Yamina After meeting, Netanyahu and Bennett agree to have negotiating teams begin coalition talks.
* Jewish population at lowest percentage since founding of Israel Close to the establishment of the state, the Jewish percentage of the population stood at 82.1%, while today it stands at only 73.9%.
* The leaders of Ukraine, Turkey stress territorial integrity The presidents of Ukraine and Turkey are stressing the importance of Ukraine’s territorial integrity, the de-escalation of tensions in eastern Ukraine and security in the Black Sea.
* Palestinian Elections: What the Biden Administration Does Not Want to Know Hamas and the PFLP have rejected all the agreements signed between Israel and the PLO, including the Oslo Accords. Yet, these terrorist groups have no problem running in an election held under the umbrella of the Oslo Accords.
* Libya's new PM to visit Turkey, hold talks with Erdogan on Monday Libyan Prime Minister Abdulhamid Dbeibeh and a delegation of ministers will make their first visit to Turkey on Monday since taking office last month, the Turkish presidency said on Sunday.
* France says Turkey snubbed EU Commission chief 'deliberately' France's Europe Minister Clement Beaune said Sunday that Turkey had set a "trap" for European Commission chief Ursula von der Leyen by forcing her to sit off to the side on a visit to Ankara, in a photo-op faux pas quickly dubbed 'sofagate'.
* AS TENSIONS RISE: The US and Russia Deploy Battleships to the Black Sea Washington will deploy two battleships to the Black Sea next week Turkey said on Friday as reported by the AP.
Posted by Shofar Communications at 11:16 AM