* 1 in 5 non-Christians in France has never heard of the Holocaust, survey finds Ignorance about the Holocaust and revisionism appear strongest among far-right and far-left voters.
* Russia Blames Israel for Endangering Civilian Flights in Damascus Strike Russia blamed Israel on Wednesday for launching an airstrike on Tuesday night near Damascus, threatening civilian flights.
* Christmas is a "Palestinian symbol" and "Jesus was the first Palestinian," says senior Fatah leader For years, the Palestinian Authority and Fatah have presented Jesus as a Palestinian, as part of its fabricating an ancient Palestinian history.
* Russia, Turkey agree to coordinate on Syria after US pullout Russia and Turkey on Saturday agreed to coordinate ground operations in Syria after last week's shock announcement of a US military withdrawal, Moscow's top diplomat said.
* Israel’s Golden Age Of Tourism The Tourism Ministry expects the number of incoming tourists to exceed 4 million; the country must ensure that infrastructure catches up and grows in tandem.
* With U.S. Withdrawing From Syria, Strained Israeli-Russian Relations Take Center Stage After airing out their disagreements at the UN, Jerusalem and Moscow have signaled a willingness to move beyond crisis over beyond downed Russian plane.
* The Mission in Syria Was Mission Creep The aim of defeating ISIS shifted to that of fighting Iran and establishing regime change in Damascus.
* Romania not fit for EU presidency, says EU's Jean-Claude Juncker Romanian President Klaus Iohannis admitted last month his country was not ready to assume the six-month EU presidency.
* UK Welcomes Extremists, Bans Critics of Extremists The British government's idea of who is -- and who is not -- a legitimate asylum seeker becomes stranger by the month.
* Scrap over Manbij opens door for Russia and Assad’s troops to take control of NE. Syria One of Bashar Assad’s best weeks in years – and one of Tayyip Erdogan’s worst – peaked on Friday, Dec. 28.