* Iran flaunts second underground missile facility - Photos of base for long-range projectiles come days after general says Iran has so many missiles, it doesn’t have room to store them.
* Abbas' Fatah celebrates 51 years of murder and vows to continue - Fatah celebrates: "Half a century of sowing terror in the eyes of the sons of Zion". Fatah: "With blood we will redeem the homeland and saturate its ground."
* Sagebrush rebellion: What’s at stake in the Oregon standoff - As the federal authorities gear up to confront the armed militia occupying an Oregon nature preserve, RT examines the simmering conflict between the ranchers and the federal government over public land use, which lies beneath the current crisis.
* Saudi Arabia recruits Sunni allies in row with Iran - Riyadh halts flights and commercial relations with Tehran, while Bahrain and Sudan cut ties and the UAE downgrade relations with the Islamic Republic.
* "Hamas turned Sinai into a jihadist hotbed" - Middle East expert Dr. Kedar reveals ISIS's influence on the world stage, and why Israel should take Hezbollah's threat seriously.
* Iran, Saudi Arabia and the Israeli angle - Former head of Military Intelligence says the reverberations from the diplomatic crisis will be felt around the region.
* Russia asks Hezbollah, calm tensions with Israel - Following yesterday's bombing attempt against IDF soldiers near Har Dov, Russia asks Hezbollah to calm tensions.
* Israel girding for possible Palestinian Authority collapse- Report - Netanyahu, defense establishment said to tell top ministers to take proactive approach to bolster Ramallah and prevent dissolution of governing body
* Libya Issues "Cry for Help" as Islamic State Attacks Oil Tanks - Militants attack oil tanks in Es Sider, Ras Lanuf terminals. National Oil says it's `helpless' in defending facilities.
* Just What the Middle East Needs: Turkey’s Getting an Aircraft Carrier - Ankara is about to greatly expand its military reach—and up the ante in the region’s dangerous arms race.