* Clay Pots Testify to Jewish Fears of Second Temple Rebels Archaeologists announced Thursday that they had found the first historical evidence verifying the fear and terror imposed on Jews during the period of the destruction of the Second Temple.
* Netanyahu admits IAF carried out secret operations Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Thursday that Israeli Air Force planes carried out a number of secret military missions in the past year.
* Archbishop of Canterbury: Israel the center of the world Israel is the center of the world “in so many ways,” the archbishop of Canterbury said.
* Egypt prepares for protests; Morsi stands pat Egypt faces a showdown in the streets after President Mohamed Morsi failed, in an address to the nation, to satisfy the demands of opponents.
* Egypt braces for new revolution Most Egyptians have today come to the realization that the Muslim Brotherhood's hijacking of their country's pro-democracy revolution two years ago was not a good thing.
* White House Hosts Israel-Hating Radical Muslim White House officials met this month with Sheikh Abdullah bin Bayyah, a deputy of radical Egyptian cleric Yusuf al-Qaradawi, the spiritual leader of the Muslim Brotherhood who has been banned from entering the United States.
* UN renews peacekeeping mission in the Golan The UN Security Council renewed for six months on Thursday a peacekeeping mission in the Golan Heights monitoring a decades-old truce between Israel and Syria.
* Israel Keeping a Close Eye on Egypt Govt. Troubles As gas and electricity shortages mount in Egypt, millions are expected to take to the streets this weekend to demand the resignation of the administration of Mohammed Morsi.
* Singer Calls for Messiah in Hevron Appearance Popular singer Amir Benayoun performed his hit “Standing at the Gate” outside the Cave of Machpelah - the burial place of the Patriarchs - in Hevron.
* UN in Turkey to probe Syria chemical weapons use UN-appointed inspectors, blocked from entering Syria, are in Turkey to gather information about possible use of chemical weapons in the civil war.