* "ISIS out: Iran in" doesn't apply to Syria Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu and the Mossad Director Yossie Cohen asserted separately on Sunday, Aug. 13.
* North Korea crisis: South's leader in plea to avoid war South Korean President Moon Jae-in has called on his US ally to help prevent a war, amid worsening tension over the North's nuclear threat.
* Trump Envoys Kushner, Greenblatt Return to Region for One More Peace Push Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Israel would welcome representatives of the Trump administration to Israel in the next few weeks, as the latest installment in a push to restart peace talks between Israel and the Palestinian Authority.
* Evangelical Christian Support for President Trump Is Slipping: Poll Evangelical Christian support for President Donald Trump has dropped since the demographic majorly influenced Trump's election win last year, found a new poll conducted by Politico/Daily Caller.
* Here Is How A U.S. Pre-Emptive Strike On North Korea Could Unfold Although they have been involved in several "show of force" missions over the Korean peninsula, the B-1B Lancers ("Bones" in accordance with the nickname used by their aircrews).
* Arab States Slash Aid to Increasingly Irrelevant Palestinian Authority The Palestinians' worst nightmare is coming true -- they are becoming irrelevant in the eyes of regional and global power players.
* IDF Faces Growing Threat of Terror Drones From Hamas, Hezbollah, ISIS Israel is increasingly suffering from a new terrorist threat: drones.
* Watch: Children 'shoot' policemen on Temple Mount Arab children documented pretending to shoot policemen on Temple Mount 1 month after terrorists murder police at holy site.