* Police arrest 12 suspects in connection to arsons Three, suspected of the giant fires in Haifa, are illegal residents.
* Arab world celebrates fires in Israel 'Israel is burning' becomes a popular hashtag on Twitter as Arabs rejoice in Israel's fires. Bennett tweets back.
* Intel: Iran Using Commercial Planes to Smuggle Weapons to Terrorists Obama admin accused of facilitating Iranian terror by approving new airplane sales.
* US to Iran: Reduce nuclear stockpile so Trump won't rip up deal The US is negotiating with Iran to reduce its nuclear stockpile in order to convince President-elect Donald Trump not to tear up the JCPOA.
* The Atrocious Scandal of the UNESCO Vote on Jerusalem A resolution on "Occupied Palestine" this past October, at the 200th session of the Executive Board of the UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization) in Paris, France, was orchestrated by Arab and Muslim member-states as another attempt to diminish Jewish links with Jerusalem.
* Migrant crisis: Turkey threatens EU with new surge Turkey's President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has warned that he will let hundreds of thousands of migrants travel on to Europe if pushed by the EU.
* Brexit can be stopped, insists Tony Blair as he rules out return to frontline politics Britain's exit from the EU could be blocked, Tony Blair has said, as he ruled out a return to frontline politics because there is 'too much hostility' towards him.
* France: Muslims were planning jihad massacres at Champs-Elysees and Disneyland Paris Imagine France during World War II, before it surrendered, admitting thousands of German 'refugees' and denouncing as 'racist' anyone who opposed doing so, despite the fact that there was an unknowable number of Nazi combatants among those refugees.