* Dozens of Palestinians riot at Temple Mount following Friday prayers During the dispersal of the rioters, the police used stun and smoke grenades to control the clashes as police forces arrested a number of suspects.
* Austria's Sebastian Kurz tells Theresa May to avoid 'hard Brexit' Austrian chancellor Sebastian Kurz has told Theresa May it is "important to avoid a hard Brexit", after talks with the UK prime minister.
* UK voters back Brexit deal referendum as May's ratings plunge: polls The proportion of voters who favor a referendum on the final terms of any Brexit deal has overtaken those who do not for the first time, while Prime Minister Theresa May's approval ratings have plunged, according to opinion polls.
* Syria regime now on Israel's doorstep after seizing Quneitra province Assad's forces raise flag in buffer zone bordering strategic Israeli Golan Heights following ouster of rebels.
* Netanyahu to recruits: 'We are managing tough fronts, in the south and the north' PM speaks to 2018 IDF recruits. 'We are at battle. This involves exchange of blows, but ultimately it is a test of strength of will.'
* 3.7 Earthquake hits Sea of Galilee and surrounding area Dozens of tremors have been felt around northern Israel in recent weeks.
* Pence: Religious persecution happens in free countries, too US VP Pence cites attacks on European Jews to make a point about bigotry.
* Iran general warns Trump war would 'destroy all you possess' An Iranian special forces commander has warned President Donald Trump if the US attacks Iran it "will destroy all that you possess".
* Erdogan's Turkey: Unwanted in Arab Lands "[Erdogan] does not even understand that Turks are not Arabs and Arabs have no intention go back to Ottoman rule."- Arab attache.
* Two Gazans, including 14-year-old, said killed in border riots Over 40 Palestinians reported injured as thousands rally near security fence, attack troops with bombs, rocks; IDF strikes balloon-launching squad, causing no casualties.