* Analysis: What is Iran thinking? Iran has an ulterior motive in the Yemen Civil War and in all its other subversive actions, and annihilating Israel fits right in.
* State Department: Russia violating its obligations State Department accuses Russia of developing destabilizing nuclear weapons in violation of its treaty obligations.
* Iran 'Celebrates' Purim by Announcing Festival to Inaugurate Israel's Demise Just like Persia, Iran's predecessor, joyfully celebrated their intention to wipe out the Jewish People in the story of Purim, Iran announced on Tuesday the first annual Hourglass Festival to inaugurate the 25 year countdown until the predicted demise of the State of Israel.
* Jerusalem's History and Future: A Tale of Two Cities Talk of redividing Jerusalem, once an abomination for most Israelis, is being bandied from Left to Right.
* The Legal Case for Striking North Korea First The Winter Olympics' closing ceremonies also concluded North Korea's propaganda effort to divert attention from its nuclear-weapons and ballistic-missile programs.
* Purim: The Book of Esther Purim is one of the most joyous and fun holidays on the Jewish calendar. It commemorates a time when the Jewish people living in Persia were saved from extermination.
* Former Hamas Official: Jews Use Blood of Non-Jews to Prepare Purim Pastry "Because of this, the European people loathed the presence of the Jews in their countries and longed for them to leave."
* Largest Purim celebration ever held in the IDF Thousands of IDF soldiers celebrate Purim holiday at Ir HaBahadim complex near Yeruham.