* North Korean leader Kim Jong-il dies "of heart attack" North Korean leader Kim Jong-il has died of a heart attack at the age of 69, state media have announced.
* Last US troops withdraw from Iraq The last convoy of US troops to leave Iraq has entered Kuwait, nearly nine years after the invasion that toppled Saddam Hussein.
* Syria Signs Arab League Proposal as Carnage Continues Assad’s troops continued to kill opponents Monday while he agrees to an Arab League proposal to send observers.
* Israel Not Optimistic on North Korea despite Kim Jong’s Death North Korea’s leader Kim Jong-il's death still leaves the country "distant and dangerous" for Israel, a Foreign Ministry spokesman says.
* "Hundreds" of North Korean Nuke Scientists in Iran Hundreds of nuclear scientists from North Korea, whose leader Kim Jong-il died Saturday, are in Iran, South Korean media report.
* Hamas Encouraged by Shalit Deal, Promises More Kidnappings As the second phase of the Shalit deal is implemented, Hamas is already planning the next kidnappings of soldiers.
* Egypt's Islamic Extremists Claim Landslide Win Egypt's largest Islamic extremist parties claim they won nearly 70 percent of the votes in the second round of elections.
* Egypt violence: Cairo clashes go into fourth day At least one person has died in fresh clashes between protesters and troops in the Egyptian capital Cairo, bringing the death toll since Friday to 12.
* Saudi Prince Buys Three Percent of Twitter Oil-rich Arab Muslims continue to invest in Western companies.
* EU foreign policy must not become a casualty of the euro crisis We are seriously concerned about the impact that the current eurozone debt crisis is having on the external relations of the Union.