* Netanyahu meets Saudi crown prince MBS, Pompeo in Saudi Arabia Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Mossad chief Yossi Cohen met with Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman in Neom, Saudi Arabia on Sunday, Israeli sources confirmed.
Monday, November 23, 2020
* Saudi-Israel meeting confirmed as show of unity against Iran A secret meeting between Netanyahu, Pompeo and the Saudi crown prince Sunday evening has been confirmed, although it appears no formal ties are imminent, Israel Hayom reports.
* US: No green light given to Israel to apply sovereignty State Department says historic visit to Samaria was not intended as green light for sovereignty plan.
* Saudi Arabia should be a ‘partner’ on any future nuclear deal with Iran, foreign minister says Saudi Foreign Minister Faisal bin Farhan Al-Saud tells CNBC that President Donald Trump’s “maximum pressure” campaign set the groundwork for a new agreement with Iran.
* Iran's allies on high alert in Trump's final weeks in office Two Iraqi officials say Iran has instructed allies across the Middle East to be on high alert and avoid provoking tensions with the U.S. that could give an outgoing Trump administration cause to launch attacks in the U.S. president's final weeks in office.
* Iran vows to crush any Israeli attempt to hit its 'advisory' role in Syria Iran on Sunday vowed to defeat any Israeli attempt to harm its role in Syria, saying the era of “hit and run” attacks by Israel there was over, days after Israel carried out air strikes on Syrian army and Iranian paramilitary targets in the country.
* 'Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory': Iran to reap benefits of Iraq drawdown, experts fear President Trump’s decision to withdraw additional troops from Iraq risks expanding Iran’s influence in Baghdad by undercutting the prime minister’s efforts to counter Tehran’s proxy fighters.
* Under Joe Biden, US eyes Middle East policy overhaul US President-elect Joe Biden has signaled his intention to re-engage with the global community to tackle the Mideast's greatest challenges. Experts say he will need to confront the risks posed by Russia, Iran and Turkey.
* China supports European push for ‘strategic autonomy’, Wang Yi says Chinese foreign minister tells French counterpart Jean-Yves Le Drian that the direction is ‘in line with Europe’s long-term interests’.
* Major Worldwide Famine in 2021 ‘Presaging Messiah as Prophesied by Amos’ As the UN predicts a global famine of “Biblical proportions”, it would be appropriate to look to the Bible for clues that might help avert disaster.
Posted by Shofar Communications at 11:03 AM