* Inside China: Nuclear submarines capable of widespread attack on U.S. Chinese state-run media revealed for the first time this week that Beijing's nuclear submarines can attack American cities.
* Putin instead of Obama: Russian foothold in Cairo Russia's military intelligence chief Viackeslav Kondraskou landed in Cairo this week for a few days' visit.
* Habayit Hayehudi pushing law to allow Jews to pray on Temple Mount Habayit Hayehudi faction is cooperating with the Religious Services Ministry to propose legislation which would allow Jews to openly pray on the Temple Mount.
* Kerry to arrive as Palestinians threaten to walk away from talks US Secretary of State John Kerry will visit next week for talks on the Israeli-Palestinian negotiations.
* Syria conflict: Israel 'carries out Latakia air strike' Israeli aircraft have carried out a strike near the Syrian coastal city of Latakia.
* New documentary challenges evangelical bonds with Israel A new documentary about Palestinian Christians is challenging mainstream evangelical assumptions about the Holy Land in the United States.
* Thousands of Ethiopian Jews gather in Jerusalem to celebrate return to Israel on Sig'd holiday Thousands of Ethiopian Israelis from across the nation gathered in the capital Thursday to celebrate Sigd.
* 26% of Americans believe Jews killed Jesus Twelve percent of Americans harbor deeply anti-Semitic attitudes.
* Iranian reports say supreme leader's health worsening Reports Thursday suggested that Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei's health may have taken a turn for the worse.
* Financing the flames from a mobile home in Florida A regular feature of West Bank confrontation between Israeli soldiers and Palestinians seems to be a corps of intrepid young women that villagers call "internationals."