* Iran: US warships will be destroyed if threaten Iran's interests in Gulf "Security of the Persian Gulf is part of Iran's strategic priorities."
* Israel's Netanyahu and Gantz sign unity government deal Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and his political rival, Benny Gantz, have signed an agreement to form an emergency unity government.
* Will the new government push ahead with annexing the West Bank? DIPLOMATIC AFFAIRS: For the newborn Israeli government, it’s time to decide.
* UN, EU warn Israel against West Bank annexation UN's Middle East envoy says move would be 'devastating' to a two-state solution for the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
* Israel marks Holocaust Remembrance Day virtually Memorial ceremonies dedicated to survivors have been forced to go virtual in light of coronavirus pandemic.
* Remembrance Day with a difference, honoring the fallen from afar The announcement follows the decision to enforce another nationwide lockdown for Israel's Independence Day.
* Global Jewish population hits 14.7 million - but remains far below pre-Holocaust peak Ahead of Holocaust Remembrance Day, report shows global Jewish population tops 14.7 million - but remains far below pre-Holocaust level.
* The European Union is Dead but Does Not Yet Know It The new coronavirus appears to be tearing apart the fragile framework of the European Union.
* Hezbollah Is the World’s Most Heavily-Armed Non-State Actor Hezbollah’s missile arsenal occasionally snatches headlines. Here is what they have.
* Pope, on eve of summit, urges fractured EU to find unity over coronavirus Pope Francis on Wednesday urged Europe to remain united in overcoming the effects of the coronavirus pandemic, speaking on the eve of an EU summit to discuss a huge but divisive economic stimulus package.
* Lutherans Publish New Version of Bible Without the Word ‘Israel’ in It A recently published translation of the New Testament has one glaring omission: it has excised all references to the place and the people of the Bible.