* Palestinians warn Israel-UAE deal imperils Jerusalem's Al-Aqsa mosque Angry Palestinians in Jerusalem accused the United Arab Emirates of collaborating with Israel and endangering Al-Aqsa mosque - Islam’s third-holiest site - as they gathered for Friday prayers the day after the Gulf state’s deal with Israel.
* Israel, UAE reach historic peace deal: ‘We can make a wonderful future’ Third-ever peace treaty between Israel and an Arab state includes embassies, direct flights; agreement “suspends” annexation, but Netanyahu says: “I will never give up on our right to our land.”
* Turkey: History won’t forgive UAE for deal; Iran pans ‘strategic stupidity’ Ankara, which itself has open ties with Israel, assails Abu Dhabi for betraying Palestinians ‘to serve its narrow interests;’ Tehran claims move will boost ‘axis of resistance’.
* Israel takes Greece’s side in maritime standoff with Turkey Jerusalem kept mostly silent on the crisis building up in recent months.
* Raed Salah warns of Israeli plans against Al-Aqsa Palestinian resistance icon spoke in online seminar organized by Ankara Civil Society Platform.
* Analysis: Palestinians treat Jews, Christians as their enemy The Palestinian extremists who are now condemning the UAE for building a synagogue and a church undoubtedly consider Arab peacemakers as traitors who deserve to die.
* WW3 fears soar as Russia, Iran and North Korea to exploit China and India border conflict WW3 fears have been sparked as an expert warns Russia, Iran and North Korea could try to take advantage of the skirmishes between China and India.
* Beijing Has Big Plans in the Middle East | Opinion Last month, details emerged of a mammoth new strategic accord that is now in the works between the People's Republic of China (PRC) and the Islamic Republic of Iran.
* How likely are the 'big four' European economies to vote to leave the EU if Brexit works out? Italy would be the most likely of the "Big Four" member states to consider exiting the European Union if Brexit proves to be beneficial to Britain, according to a Euronews-commissioned poll.
* ISIL will bounce back if Libya civil war doesn't end, study warns US-based researcher says the armed group is 'regrouping' and remains a 'persistent' threat in the oil-rich nation.
* China: Military Experts Urge Beijing to Prepare for War with U.S. Chinese military journalists are publicly urging the People's Liberation Army (PLA) to prepare immediately for an attack by U.S. forces in the South China Sea.
* Red Heifer Update! This past June, 2020, we visited our two most advanced red heifers and filmed them.