* Independence Day: The technologies making Israel proud in 2021 A new Israeli COVID test developed at Sheba Medical Center can detect coronavirus in a fluid sample in just 20 seconds artificial corneas, animated ancestors, drones, desalination and more.
Wednesday, April 14, 2021
* Israel prepares for construction boom in Judea and Samaria Left-wing activists complain that over 12,000 housing plans were approved in 2020, but overall building fell during the Trump years while the PA conducted many land grabs.
* IDF Chief on Memorial Day: We Are The Generation That Was Prophesied By Jeremiah As the nation of Israel commemorates its fallen soldiers on Memorial Day on Wednesday, the IDF’s chief of staff, General Aviv Kokhavi, delivered a speech to the people of Israel at a ceremony at the Western Wall in Jerusalem.
* Palestinian Authority regularly indoctrinates its people to equate Israelis with Nazis Palestinian media also equates Netanyahu with Hitler. The Palestinian propaganda campaign is intended to taunt the Israelis, given the Holocaust, but let’s look at the atrocious reality: worried about its image, Hamas put an end to the use of swastikas by Palestinian nationalists.
* Next stop, the apocalypse? The bumbling Biden administration’s claim to fame may be jumpstarting World War III Since Biden’s inauspicious rise to power, the world has become littered with hotspots from Ukraine to China where a major conflict could erupt at any time.
* The Changing Middle Eastern Tide Dominating the international news these days is the renewed suspected covert operations and overt tension between Israel and Iran due to the Biden administration's efforts to reenter some version of the Iran nuclear deal.
* Russia to consider Biden plan for Putin summit Hours after US President Joe Biden proposed a summit with Russia's Vladimir Putin, the Kremlin has said it will study the idea.
* Nuclear chutzpah in the Middle East Israel’s temerity, Iran’s bellicosity and America’s ambiguity could plunge the region in turmoil.
* European powers warn Iran over fate of talks after 60% enrichment move The European powers party to the Iran nuclear deal told Tehran on Wednesday that its decision to enrich uranium at 60% purity and install a further 1,000 centrifuges at its Natanz site were contrary to efforts to revive the 2015 nuclear deal.
* Trump-era spike of Israel settlement growth has only begun New data and satellite photos obtained by The Associated Press show that Israel built more than 9,000 settlement homes in the occupied West Bank and approved the construction of thousands more during the Trump era.
Posted by Shofar Communications at 10:36 AM