* IN PICTURES: Thousands of Iranian soldiers stage mock siege of Temple Mount Constructing a plastic replica of the al-Aksa Mosque and Dome of the Rock, Iranian media reports tens of thousands of soldiers staged exercises dubbed 'Towards the Holy City."
* Syria crisis: Massive Russian air strikes on 'IS targets' Russia says it has intensified its air raids on what it calls "terrorist" targets in Syria and raised to 69 the number of its aircraft there.
* Brussels terror alert based on fears of 'Paris-style attack' Belgian PM Charles Michel says Brussels has been placed on its highest level of terror alert in response to information about the risk of an attack like the one in Paris last week.
* Islamic State Employs New Tactics to Plot Attacks Terrorist group thwarting Western intelligence, militaries through encrypted communications, control of Middle East resources.
* ISIS threatens White House in new video Officials in Washington examining veracity of latest ISIS video, in which the group threatens the White House.
* Israel shuts down Palestinian radio station in Hebron for incitement "The al-Khalil radio station has repeatedly broadcasted content which promotes and encourages terror," IDF says.
* Study estimates Israel's nuclear weapon count stands at 115 Report by US based institute estimates Israel produced 660 kilograms of plutonium in 50 years.
* Anti-Israel events skyrocket on US campuses New ADL report reveals universities hosting ever more BDS events, and are even sponsoring many of them.
* Yaakov, the Temple and the Temple Mount When will the day come that we truly appreciate the holiness of Har Habayit?
* Mali hotel attack: Hunt for three suspects Malian security forces are hunting three suspects connected to the attack on a hotel in the capital, Bamako, on Friday, in which 19 were killed.