* Expert: 'Flame' can sabotage computers, attack Iran The powerful Flame computer virus is not only capable of espionage but it can also sabotage computer systems.
* Putin wants to show he is key player in region Russian President Vladimir Putin, whose support for Syrian President Bashar Assad is straining his ties with the West.
* Gaza's global jihadis Jihadi groups are said to be operating in the Strip without any consideration for Hamas's interest.
* Muslim Brotherhood candidate urges prompt release of Egypt's election results The Muslim Brotherhood's candidate for president has urged Egyptian authorities to release the results of the weekend's election as soon as possible.
* Turkish military jet 'downed by Syria' near border The Turkish military earlier said it had lost contact with an F-4 Phantom over the Mediterranean Sea on Friday morning.
* Erekat: Israel must choose - peace or settlements Israel must choose between peace and settlements and release Palestinian prisoners.
* 'Iran, Israel would back down from all-out war' Rising tensions between Israel and Iran are just a bluff and Iran's bigger concern is the deepening instability in the Arab world.
* Egypt anti-military protesters fill Tahrir Square Last weekend, the military dissolved parliament, claiming legislative power.
* Eurozone four leaders agree economic growth package Leaders of the eurozone's four biggest nations have agreed in principle to measures to boost growth equal to 1% of the currency area's economic output.
* IMF piles pressure on Germany to help struggling eurozone banks directly The head of the International Monetary Fund has piled pressure on Germany by recommending a series of crisis-fighting measures.