* Netanyahu: Israel has 'no problem' with Assad government PM Netanyahu says Russia has pushed Iran away from Israeli border, Israel has 'no problem' with Assad regime.
* Satellite photos show Russia fortifying facilities near the Baltics, upgrading nuclear weapon sites Since the military annexation of Crimea by Russian forces in 2014, NATO has adopted a far more aggressive posture throughout much of Eastern Europe.
* Israeli right dreams of third temple in Jerusalem The ban imposed by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on visits by government ministers and Knesset members to Jerusalem's Temple Mount lasted three straight years, barring some experimental interruptions in 2017.
* Liberman wants Dublin embassy shut over Ireland's anti-settlement legislation 'We won't turn the other cheek,' defense minister says after Irish Senate advances bill to ban settlement goods, despite Irish FM opposing it.
* Assad Determined to Make Syrians Hate Israel Again Syrian dictator Bashar Assad might soon win the war for control over his country, but he's largely lost the battle for hearts and minds concerning the "Zionist entity."
* Archaeological Find Reveals Secret: Early Muslim Holy Land Rule Not So Tolerant of Christianity A recent archaeological discovery contained a secret which, when revealed, graphically illustrated the difficult position of Christians living under early Muslim rule in Israel in the seventh century CE.
* Abbas' deputy to Americans:"We don't want your flour, your wheat, or your aid" At a Fatah demonstration earlier this month, Abbas' deputy chairman of Fatah, Mahmoud Al-Aloul, announced that Palestinians don't want US aid, because US is "forming an alliance" with Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu, "the Israeli enemy".
* Why Do Palestinian Leaders Oppose Helping Their People? Mahmoud Abbas and his West Bank-based government seek to prolong the suffering of the Palestinians in the Gaza Strip.
* High School Students Celebrate Receiving Torah at Masada Atop Mount Masada, where Jews faced annihilation thousands of years ago, students from Alexander Muss High School in Israel celebrated their heritage by welcoming a new Torah scroll.
* Caroline Glick: NATO is the Author of its own demise Is President Donald Trump going to destroy the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) when he attends its summit in Brussels on July 12?