* Hezbollah Said Preparing 'Calculated Strike' Against Israel Hezbollah is preparing a "calculated strike" against Israel in response to two drones that crashed in a Beirut suburb, Reuters reported, citing two sources close to the Iran-backed terror group.
* Hezbollah No. 2 threatens Israel with 'surprise' retaliation in - coming days After series of strikes on terror group are blamed on Jewish state, Naim Qassem says atmosphere isn't of war but of 'response to an attack'.
* Israel to Hizballah: A crushing Israeli response will come - even for a "limited reprisal" Israel categorically rejected Hizballah's proposal of a "limited reprisal" to close the books on the IDF's weekend attacks in Beirut and East Lebanon.
* The Fighting Dramatically Escalates As Both Sides Prepare For "The Final War" Between Israel And Iran Are we about to see World War 3 erupt in the Middle East? Over the past several days, Israel has attempted to prevent attacks by Iranian forces and their allies by striking targets in Syria, Gaza, Lebanon and Iraq.
* Facing Tensions on Multiple Fronts, is Israel on the Verge of All-Out War? The big news in Israel is not that Iran attempted to send kamikaze drones into Israeli territory last week or that Israel targeted that terrorist cell in Syria; these are not completely out of the ordinary or even unexpected.
* Israel needs full sovereignty over the place of the Holy Temple Arab intrigues on the Temple Mount and the opportunities they Present.
* Hamas Threatens To Attack Israel from South If Hezbollah Starts in North; Egypt Says 'No' In its efforts to broker a ceasefire between Hamas and Israel, Egypt warned Hamas to stop firing rockets and mortars and to refrain from joining Hezbollah in any aggression against Israel.
* Parliament to be suspended in September Parliament will be suspended just days after MPs return to work in September - and only a few weeks before the Brexit deadline.
* Q&A: What Johnson's move means for Brexit The move by British Prime Minister Boris Johnson to suspend parliament in October could make it more likely that Britain falls out of the European Union on Oct. 31 without a deal, wreaking havoc for people and businesses.
* 'End of Western hegemony': Why does Macron want Russia at Europe's side? French President Emmanuel Macron has warned Western nations against the "strategic mistake" of alienating Russia - but in doing so, he seeks a bigger role for himself in international politics.