* Palestinian Imam: We’ll ‘Shatter’ USA, Jews ‘Too Lowly’ for Muslims Jerusalem Imam Yousef Makharzah said in a Friday sermon that Muslims will shatter the “head of America” and the “infidels” and “conquer” Rome, while describing Jews as “too lowly” for Muslim consideration.
* Hamas top dog promises more jihad stabbings and fires, claims ‘this was just a general rehearsal’ American taxpayers will be funding the next round, thanks to Joe Biden’s handlers.
* Fatah: “Palestine from the Sea to the River” – will be liberated Toward the end of the recent Fatah/Hamas riot and rocket war, a Fatah official repeated what Palestinian Media Watch has pointed out repeatedly over the last two and a half decades: Fatah - like Hamas - tells Palestinians that Fatah’s ultimate goal is Israel's destruction.
* Israeli-Palestinian Peace Requires Foreign Powers to Pull Out of Gaza Without foreign powers’ acquiescence to bilateral negotiations, hostilities between Israel and the Palestinian territories threaten to continue.
* Iran: Hamas already rebuilding Iran-backed rocket arsenal "The Palestinian resistance resumed production of missiles after the end of the recent Israeli aggression," Iranian media has stated.
* Mike Fegelman: How Hamas and the PA started the 'TikTok intifada' Sensing an opportunity and seizing on it, both the PA and Hamas positioned a court decision as an assault on Muslims worldwide and encouraged their followers on social media to violently riot.
* Who Will Be Iran's Next President and What Does It Mean for the Region This week, Iran’s government announced the seven finalists who will be allowed to compete in the country’s presidential election on June 18.
* Another Blow To The EU — Its Population Is Divided The bureaucracy that is the European Union just received another blow, this time from its residents.
* Can China keep relations with EU on course? China is looking at ways to improve relations with the European Union after a series of setbacks in recent weeks, according to diplomatic observers.
* Chinese Media: Beijing Must ‘Rapidly Increase the Number of Nuclear Warheads’ The editor-in-chief of China’s Global Times, its most belligerent English-language state newspaper, demanded on Thursday that the People’s Liberation Army (PLA) “rapidly increase the number of commissioned nuclear warheads” in response to an allegedly growing threat of war from the United States.